new head unit

motoxstud
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Arizona
Hey guys, its me again, the guy who is buying a whole new system soon and i am looking for some good head units..... mid priced, like 300 or so.... and its gonna be pretty much a bass system.... so any suggestions will help...

I would suggest the eclipse line for sound quality, I had the 7897 and was disappointed with it's SQ but the features are VERY nice.

If you like mp3s try out the 3413 model, its kind of plain jane, but it sounds simply amazing.

For the money you want to spend, $250 is what the 3413 costs, you will have to get it from an authorized dealer in your area though. Check out http://www.eclipse-web.com .

Originally posted by phocas I would suggest the eclipse line for sound quality, I had the 7897 and was disappointed with it's SQ but the features are VERY nice.

If you like mp3s try out the 3413 model, its kind of plain jane, but it sounds simply amazing.

For the money you want to spend, $250 is what the 3413 costs, you will have to get it from an authorized dealer in your area though. Check out http://www.eclipse-web.com .
hey phocas, this is PerryB from SD...glad to see you over here as well. I think eclipse would be an excellent choice as well. My clarion is doing a pretty nice job right now though too.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

that pioneed deh-p7400... i almost bought that from my friend for 200 used.... i think im gonna go with that deck though, i like how it sounds...

Originally posted by outbacksport So which is better the Eclipse 8443 or Alpine 9813

I can get the alpine for $300, but the eclipse for sure will be retail.
The alpine will have more features, but I think the Eclipse will sound better. If you have $300 or so to spend, you could get a 5 volt eclipse(5423 is the model).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.