New Grille

I got bulled over for not having a front license plate in texas, is it that way in ur state?

Looks nice, goes well with the clear headlights.

You only need the rear license plate in Oklahoma. I heard that Texas will soon be where you only need the rear one as well.

Yup - not all states mandate front and rear license plates. Louisiana has always only had the one on the back.

Grill looks good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

yea, california is tightening up on the front license plates. mainly because the cameras in the intersections. my brother got a ticket for it one of the few times he drove my cobra. my truck doesnt have one on it, but it is under the back seat all wadded up from the accident (bumper was trashed, truck was perfect.) so if a cop pulls me over i would tell him i just got my truck fixed and still have to call dmv for a new plate.

oh by the way, that grille looks good man. i dont know what else to look at instead of a billet for my truck. some of the billets look good and others dont in my truck. its kind of hit and miss.

Yeah I hear ya bri. It took me forever to finally decide on a grille. I used to have a black bowtie with just the stock black plastic and it looked ok, but I was just ready for a change. My new grille is a Street Scene Speed Grille not too many people around here have them so that was also a factor in getting one. A friend of mine bought one of the $40 billet grilles off of ebay for his trailblazer and it looks just as good if not better then the more expensive ones.

yea man, the whole front end on that car looks really nice and clean though. it looks good cause it doesnt look overdone. i hate seeing trucks and stuff that are all chrome. they just lack class. it comes to a certain point where it just gets fugly. nobody around here knows where that line lies.

You should see some of things Mexicans do to their rides around here! Haha. How do you like those Weld's? I saw some on a Denali the other day and they sure did look nice!

You should see some of things Mexicans do to their rides around here! Haha. How do you like those Weld's? I saw some on a Denali the other day and they sure did look nice!
i love them. i have had probably eight or nine sets of weld rims. the strongest i have ever come across. i like how they went chrome for some of them recently. anyway, they can be seen on my trucks site here.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2098981/1?cat=25&val=1

f25e1510.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cpierce

5,000+ posts
Fancy a fondle, eh?
cpierce
London
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date