New for 2009: Eclipse CD5030

I think it's time Alpine got its ass in gear. So many of these other manufacturers are offering so much more built into the HU itself.

Decent specs. Decent features. But nice looking?? Are you guys serious?? It's hideous. That has to be one of the busiest, ugliest head units I've ever seen. But I guess to each his own. I prefer the simple, elegant look.

Decent specs. Decent features. But nice looking?? Are you guys serious?? It's hideous. That has to be one of the busiest, ugliest head units I've ever seen. But I guess to each his own. I prefer the simple, elegant look.
Could you provide an example of the "simple, elegant look"?

Edit: are you meaning the P9? If so, I'd have to agree. Anything else that's currently on the market?

i messed around with the Eclipse decks they had at Circuit City and they just felt cheap to me, regardless of how many features the deck had it just felt like a really cheap exterior, i dig my Alpine CDA 9835

Could you provide an example of the "simple, elegant look"?
Edit: are you meaning the P9? If so, I'd have to agree. Anything else that's currently on the market?
The 880 or 800PRS?? They have a clean look, black and white displays and NO light show. Also, I've always thought Eclipse put too much silk-screened logos on their decks. Kinda look like billboards.

specs are pretty nice but i do agree with above on it looking a little cheap. i would love to have the 7200 though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.