New Fi Qs and SSDs Coming in March

The new Q should be something else. You can choose the inner diameter of the motor and you have the option of adding an inductance ring. Pretty f'n cool. I've been talking to Nick and he's really excited about the new line.

This is a lesson, kiddies, on why Dave can't use two motors to cover the whole spectrum of subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

The new Q should be something else. You can choose the inner diameter of the motor and you have the option of adding an inductance ring. Pretty f'n cool. I've been talking to Nick and he's really excited about the new line.
This is a lesson, kiddies, on why Dave can't use two motors to cover the whole spectrum of subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
That is why Dave is still the top sub re builder. Hes has two versatile subs of his own but still creates many more unique subs using older proven platforms.

You compared apples to oranges with that one.

Kevin

Dude, I havent had the first complaint from a customer with anything that I have done. When you see me have any issues with the work that we do, or products that we make, say something then.

This thread had nothing to do with me, or anything I'm involved with. You're just mouthing off again because you think you may have a friend in this thread (or something?).

I'd respectfully ask you to stop bringing myself or my company up unless there is a need to. You're not a customer of ours, and have never used anything I have made from what I know. When you have any experience with me at all, feel free to share with everyone.

You're just mad about what happened in the other thread. Give it a rest man.

Thanks

umad?

interesting low blow to PSI. I havent used them so i cant say much, but from the sounds of it neither have you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.