New Eclipse CD7200mkII!

asaner85
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Chicago
Anybody know when this HU is supposed to hit the market?? I cant wait to get it so I can finally get rid of my /////ALPINE CDA-7998.

SeCtSIE...

cd7200mk2a_small1.jpeg

Audiophiles rejoice! Eclipse is back in the game with a true sound quality-focused radio, packed with features for 2008. Not only does it offer the same great features on the CD7001, Eclipse has removed the internal amp- this is a dead head only with 8V low impedance pre-outs. But one of the coolest upgrades from the 7001 is the built-in Bluetooh - no more external boxes adding complexity to your install.

Features:

General

MP3/WMA/ Capable

Built-in Bluetooth

USB input

OEL Display

Eclipse Area Shot Mapping

Twin Security-- ESN and detachable face

6 Pattern multicolor illumination

E-iSERV connectivity

Wireless remote included

Expansion & Enhancement

HD Radio Ready

Satellite Radio Ready

iPod Ready

Aux-In

Audio

Three 8V RCA Pre-outs

24-Bit DSP

SRS-Circle-Surround II

Built-in configurable crossover ssytem

Digital Time Alignment

11-band / 7-band parametric EQ

Selectable speaker layout

Nice, but there is only one thing wrong with it. It's a Fujitsu Ten product. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

nice looking unit...however i will not be buying a unit with that volume/menu button.

the volume is easy to adjust of course, but the menu, skipping, going back on tracks, changing folders with that pivoting middle part is absolutely HORRID. ill take my cd5000 layout over that any day of the week.

nice looking unit...however i will not be buying a unit with that volume/menu button.
the volume is easy to adjust of course, but the menu, skipping, going back on tracks, changing folders with that pivoting middle part is absolutely HORRID. ill take my cd5000 layout over that any day of the week.
x2. I hate that pivoting knob control. Dual rotary knobs FTW!

Did they really have to have all those stupid logo's cluttering up the face.. Otherwise it would have been a relatively nice looking face. Wonder if that crap could be scratched off with some solvent of some kind without damaging the faceplate?

That's just fugly..

"Sat Ready".... "USB".... "MP3".... etc etc etc.... That's just plain cheeeeeeezy.

Has to be some legal reasons behind all that.

not as flashy as the 7100, seems like it would be better then
Looks almost identical to me

h099CD7100-fp.jpg

Hated my CD7100's as well.

x2. I hate that pivoting knob control. Dual rotary knobs FTW!
HELL YA lol.

yeah.. that knob *****. thats the main reason i got rid of mine
You made the right choice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

I hope Eclipse decided to make a more user friendly motorized face mechanism that doesn't require some stupid mounting of the unit, also hope the fixed the crappy low quality feel of the face.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.