New drivers all around

Participant count
  • Participant list

Smaple

Texas
So I still haven't figured out what car I am going to put the next system in but am looking at piecing the components together in the mean time. Power for the two way front stage will be a pair of Zero 3's and I am leaning towards either the Morel Ti 602 with a Supremo Piccolo, or Dynaudio Esotar 605 and 110. Any other suggestions on other SQ oriented front stage components that handle the available power?

The subwoofer(S') amp will be a Zero 1 and am leaning towards the Illusion C12xl or possibly a DD 9000 series. Does anyone have experience with these as opposed to Image Dynamics or similar?

Not looking to do hair tricks or any SPL contests, just want fantastic sound and respectable volume.

Budget is flexible and not too much of a factor although I don't want gold plated rip offs.

Thanks in advance.

I threw the fiat idea straight out the window and picked up a 2017 Mustang GT for a stereo install. I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced using the FORScan to reprogram the outputs from the factory sync 3 system to put out unequalised low level output if intercepted the harness before the factory amp.

I'm also curious if the stock speaker locations with the three way front stage are adiquate for casual SQ use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.