new double din dvd deck

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
Ok, so my deck is permanently pressing on one spot on the bottom right and wont let me select the folders and so forth to change the album im listening to, so i need a new deck.

Id like to stay with pioneer and as big of a screen as possible thatll interface with my android for nav (if possible with in budget) and 4v preouts, good eq, potential for active x-over etc etc etc. @Jeffdachef & @LosIsATool what are your recommendations? I see a few on amazon for around $200 thatll fit the bill, just wondering what you might think?

will work fine.
good. i ordered it. got some fatmat installed in the trunk lid, and wow that made a difference, also got another PC275 installed and that also made a huge difference. Sadly, until i get my new deck, my sub output is stuck at -15 instead of 0 where it is when im listening to music because i had my dog in the car and i always turn that down when hes in there as to not hurt his ears

Nice deck
it looks pretty dope, just stinks that i have to shell out some more dough for a new deck period. I know i could have gone a FAR less spendy route, but it could have been worse too LoL

had a not deathly cold day the other day and got some stuff done in the car. Got the other PPI PC275 hooked up and installed some fatmat. WOW what a difference!! I only ordered enough to do the top of the trunk lid and now im gonna order some more as it just seems to solve the rattle problem

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.