New Demo Vehicle for Audio Technix

That truck has over 315,000 miles on it with the door pannels taken off many times over the years, and never once seen any moisture in there ...

but I will keep my eye out ... Thank you Sir for your input ...

that dang word. i wanna utilize a little more sq out of my car from the mids and all. so i will be taking some of this and trying it out.
My I suggest Blues Car Audio ???

I hope you know that egg crate isnt closed cell so it will absorb moisture.
Checked the other day ... no moisture

Man, I really need to get back to work on this project ...

saw that as well. wow them prices are steep arent they? but they are well worth it as far as i know. i'm running a decent set as it is now, but i do want to try to get some more SQ out of the setup i have got for now.
i got in his truck, and loved the sound quality those subs had. the way the box was tuned, LoWz were had. my words wont make justice on how beautiful and clean his truck sounds

saw that as well. wow them prices are steep arent they? but they are well worth it as far as i know. i'm running a decent set as it is now, but i do want to try to get some more SQ out of the setup i have got for now.
Worth the money ... Yes !!!

Thanks Sir ... Let me know if I can help ... I'm not sure where you are located, but I like for you to demo this ride ...

i got in his truck, and loved the sound quality those subs had. the way the box was tuned, LoWz were had. my words wont make justice on how beautiful and clean his truck sounds
Thank you Sir !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cablguy184

10+ year member
SQ "White Lightning"
cablguy184
Rankin Co. Mississippi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date