New deck with X-Fi!

...cmss 3d in a car? Um, every deck i've ever seen upmixes stereo to 4-channel output at the least, and most will do 4+1...3d positional sound to center voices in the car? What, like time alignment that my cd7k does already?. mp3 crystalizer? Not that I use it ANYWAY, but the cd7k has an mp3 crystalizer function too. The only thing this thing has an improvement in could be the interface - depending on how it REALLY works.

Like ngsm said...niche market, BS. And this coming from someone who actually paid for the x-fi platinum and does use cmss3d headphone for gaming and cmss 3d to allow me to upmix stereo content and send the output to my rear speakers only (they're in another room)...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.