New CT Sounds 3-Way Component Sets!

fiber is good. KMSLwhats up with them EXOs? im need 4 15s for a street beat build.
A few shots of espresso in the morning usually does the trick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

We discontinued the Exo but we have Meso subwoofers. 60 LBS woofer with a 3" 8 layer coil, 10" spider, and triple stacked magnet. They would do some damage!

A few shots of espresso in the morning usually does the trick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
We discontinued the Exo but we have Meso subwoofers. 60 LBS woofer with a 3" 8 layer coil, 10" spider, and triple stacked magnet. They would do some damage!
think they would handle 2 7KWs?

Apart from selling some b-stock as new what did he do? A couple noteworthy guys in the industry who I asked had nothing bad to say about him.

think they would handle 2 7KWs?
If you find someone that will tell you their woofer will handle 14K you probably don't want to be doing business with them.

That said, I would not even attempt to throw that much power at something that wasn't built by me or in-house by a company with some world records under their belt and I'd still expect to break things often.

Apart from selling some b-stock as new what did he do? A couple noteworthy guys in the industry who I asked had nothing bad to say about him.

If you find someone that will tell you their woofer will handle 14K you probably don't want to be doing business with them.

That said, I would not even attempt to throw that much power at something that wasn't built by me or in-house by a company with some world records under their belt and I'd still expect to break things often.
I doubt you missed the 1000 page hate thread about skar audio exposing EVERYTHING they did, not just selling sh*t products but stiffing others along with deleting comments trying to shut ppl up.

Dude I really don't know who you are. Everyone I used to know is long gone.

You can research it to see all of the different things, but the gist of it is as Jeff said. The worst that I saw was Kevin (not an employee, THE owner) scamming individuals out of their money.

I doubt you missed the 1000 page hate thread about skar audio exposing EVERYTHING they did, not just selling sh*t products but stiffing others along with deleting comments trying to shut ppl up.
I saw a bit of that and like I said I thought it all revolved around the guys who got B stock and most of the people posting on that thread never even attempted to deal with Skar themselves but were just jumping on the bandwagon.

Dude I really don't know who you are. Everyone I used to know is long gone.
What?

You can research it to see all of the different things, but the gist of it is as Jeff said. The worst that I saw was Kevin (not an employee, THE owner) scamming individuals out of their money.
Like people sent him money and didn't get anything? Any proof? Every time I peeked in that thread it just seemed like Faceberg tier drama queens gossiping.

Lol Ive posted threads of people saying Kevin scammed them so many times.. People just say " Why would I trust what someone says on the internet. How do I know they arent lying."

LMFAO.

I saw a bit of that and like I said I thought it all revolved around the guys who got B stock and most of the people posting on that thread never even attempted to deal with Skar themselves but were just jumping on the bandwagon.

What?

Like people sent him money and didn't get anything? Any proof? Every time I peeked in that thread it just seemed like Faceberg tier drama queens gossiping.
I don't know you. Who are you. Just like you don't know me. I used to compete along time ago as a teen and my very early 20s. I'm near mid 30s now

there was screenshots of receipts and text messages of Kevin saying fk off.
That's interesting. Sadly not too unusual for the industry... that's why people pay more for established brands I suppose. I wouldn't touch their stuff because none of it is very good... or at least nothing different than you can get with half a dozen different brand names on it but from someone with NO bad reputation.

I don't know you. Who are you. Just like you don't know me. I used to compete along time ago as a teen and my very early 20s. I'm near mid 30s now
What does any of that have to do with trying to throw 14KW at a Chinese made sub? I think you've either entirely missed the point or have got hold of some wonderful LSD.

What does any of that have to do with trying to throw 14KW at a Chinese made sub? I think you've either entirely missed the point or have got hold of some wonderful LSD.
Others more well versed than I pretty much answered your question to me, so I won't continue it.

But relating to what I quoted you on, I don't think papermaker even needs LSD, his brain is so far fried this is just normal for him

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date