New Crossfire XSv2 12" 15" 18" subwoofers 3000rms EASY holy sh!t

t yoke ventlation has several benifits, t yoke venting alone does help move hot air out but its not affective in its most common form..

height shape and cross drilling techniques can be extremely affective, also adding shorting rings/heat sinks affective pull heat away from the coil..

air itself is a poor conductor, but the greater the amout of air flow around the coil the better..

i will say this, the spaced spiders are the best idea and those baskets are expensive.. imo it going to be a slight upgrade vs the MT..

Id like to try some of there stuff.. i don't even know what build house builds there amps.. i know crossfire used to be solid but they sold out and went down hill.. looking at the site they look like them might be makings a decent comeback which is nice to see as all the good brands when to ****..

PPI

soundstream

crossfire

to name a few i used to like.. now they seem to have decent designs and use good parts..

care to put a 2000D up against a Koren 1600 watt board(very similar to the SD 1500)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.