New Crossfire XSv2 12" 15" 18" subwoofers 3000rms EASY holy sh!t

I talked to shane at crossfire today, they have the patent on the basket now! these woofers are 100% designed and built in texas. No china build house BS.

My Re MT's have no cooling either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif:suicide: It's a max cool setup that they use!

what you sell them for? 475?

im not saying there not loud... and steve cook could make a funky pup loud as hell...

what im saying is its cheap to build such a woofer.. for 500+ a-lot of woofers will easily take that.. didn't mean to sound like an ass but after crossfire went down hill a few years back i lost any interest.. ive seen many 2000Ds smoke.. with the good equpiment out now ill take my chances with something else..

of course i fell bad seeing as your a dealer, again they might have some good equipment now.. care to take any board pics of the current amps?

id give 375 tops..no cooling, nothing special at all....
Dr. Klippel, stated that pole vents are not effective for voice coil cooling and the voice coil stays cooler when the vent is plugged and the top of the motor structure is open.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.