New car smell?

vvblazers777
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
What is some things you guys do to get that "new car" smell. I tried the stuff at walmart, and it didn't compare. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif Also what is some unique un-heard of things you guys do while cleaning your car?

new car smell is, the glue in the carpet, the chemicals in the plastics, and the fibers in the cloth or leather.. just happens all them together smell kinda good,,,,, hard to match that smell

new car smell is, the glue in the carpet, the chemicals in the plastics, and the fibers in the cloth or leather.. just happens all them together smell kinda good,,,,, hard to match that smell

Exactly what I just got done reading. And it's suposebly bad for your health because the chemicals the glue or something has in it. I wonder where you can buy this kind of glue, etc. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

New leather, does that stuff work for this kind of smell? Already tried the fake new car sprays, they just make the car smell betterl but not what I was looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.