New Bass Head Youtube CHannel!

Ill provide music that is beyond bass enhanced and leave it open for you all to use. NONE of the videos are monetized at all. Im not doing this for money, just the love of the bass

Lmao yes people own those songs... But the weak videos I was talking about are the mtx 12mm xmax woofers and other weak vids
Oh yeah no ****. But just because someone has a weak system doesnt mean i have to upload 15k watts everytime. Its subwoofer videos regardless of the system size. Its for everyone with bass not just the insane sponsored systems of 10k+

U can have nice low powered systems... I know I don't go on YouTube to watch $50 mtx woofers
then watch the other ones. Im not gonna discriminate against a low end system vs a high end system. Like i said from the start this channel is for all things subwoofers.

I seriously hope no one plays your boosted songs on their system. Most you should go up to is a -1 db bass level and never past 0. This is heavily clipped +10 db bass boost, 10 levels past red lining. This will seriously damage people's systems bro. Once played, it will be like if someone maxed out a bass boost knob on the amp.

@mitchell0715 this is the first time I've seen something boosted this heavily....
@CSCStang Now this is a bass boosted song lol. All the other ones in the usb were just re-made with new safe unclipped basslines basically all below 0 db vs boosted songs which is 10 above 0, big difference.

uzxtUeK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.