New Bass Head Youtube CHannel!

Hey Everyone,

Im starting up a new Youtube channel that will contain nothing but subwoofer videos, cars flexing, and Banging Beatz.

I am excited to start this journey with people of similar interests.

If you wanna stop by and leave a follow or subscribe here are the links.

YOUTUBE

TWITTER

FACEBOOK

Submit your videos to SubwooferVideosYT@gmail.com

I look forward to having some of your videos on the YT. I upload new videos daily with subs and baning beatz.

Thank you for your time

SubwooferVideos

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont even have adsense on the video. Its a channel for subwoofers and songs that pound. You are dumb.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

So you steal other peoples videos and then post them on your youtube trying to get money from Adsense... Smart...
I dont even have adsense on the video. Its a channel for subwoofers and songs that pound. You are dumb.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

doesnt matter, there's a written code of honor in the basshead community that if you use other people's video, link them to the original channel and give credit or else you are just being a thief. Either record videos through events you've actually been through and demos you personally witness or give credit where its due in forms of annotations or shoutouts in forms of video editing. Those are not your videos, it does not matter if you are trying to be a collective channel, these actions are frowned upon and eventually your account might get blacklisted on youtube if one of those guys find out and make a copyright strike.

doesnt matter, there's a written code of honor in the basshead community that if you use other people's video, link them to the original channel and give credit or else you are just being a thief. Either record videos through events you've actually been through and demos you personally witness or give credit where its due in forms of annotations or video editing. Those are not your videos, it does not matter if you are trying to be a collective channel, these actions are frowned upon and eventually your account might get blacklisted on youtube if one of those guys find out and make a copyright strike.
Disclaimer at the bottom that states they are not my videos on every one.

I cant get blacklisted for stating they are not mine and they belong to the original owner.

Thank you for your criticism. Ill start posting the link to the original channel.

Disclaimer at the bottom that states they are not my videos on every one. I cant get blacklisted for stating they are not mine and they belong to the original owner.

Thank you for your criticism. Ill start posting the link to the original channel.
People I personally know that do scary story readings and other videos have their account held hostage by youtube for far less reasons. The youtube automated copyright system is based on guilty until proven innocent which can be never proven sometimes. Its harsh and unforgiving.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.