New AudioPipe APK Amps

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
Waiting to see what prices will be but here is a teaser...

022.jpg

I see you've been browsing caco...lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yep figured Id bring over some of the threads for members that arent over there...

---------- Post added at 05:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Knew about the 2508's awhile ago though... They have been working on them forever...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

That is quite some setup, my budget doesn’t stretch to that. I am pretty certain I will go for the Voce and hopefully the processor can fine tune...
How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date