Northeast Region NESPL & TNESPL Hit Laconia Aug 13-14

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Starting off at 11am on Saturday Aug 13th New England SPL will hold an SPL competition as part of the annual Lower Level Customs charity car show. The car show is both days with some of us camping out on site for Saturday night. LLC is working on a Wet T-Shirt contest for Saturday evening as well as a cruise around the lake on Saturday.

People can enter the lot as early as 8am on Saturday morning, the SPL registration will begin at 11am with judging starting at noon. Depending on how the day goes there may also be time after the SPL comp for people to get some test runs on the meter before we break it down for the night.

There will be power hook-ups on site for anyone requiring power to charge batteries.

On Sunday the car show continues and the SPL continues with a Team NorthEast SPL 1X, registration at 10am. This is a good one for those needing points for Finals.

SPL registration fee's for each day will be $20 per format, $30 for two. For anyone competing both days, we'll let you compete on Sunday for $10 per format.

For NESPL on Saturday we'll have the usual SPL classes, Slammin Bass and also Sound N' Style.

For the TNESPL on Sunday we'll have the SPL and Bass Brawlin formats.

Events take place in the parking lot to the right of "The Lobster Pound"

70 Endicott St, Route 3N

Weirs Beach, NH

Plenty to keep you busy both days, you can see the beach from the lot, as well as plenty of places to eat and drink. Lots of people will be there with their families.

count me out,,,,dam work. well got my recone and actually have 2 4500 watt amps worth of power now istead of like 1500. gonna be nice to see the meter when i get to go

I never clamped your power but it always seemed like you needed more to do that setup justice, so I'm looking forward to seeing how much it helps you.

New setup at this show, I just threw something together so I could try out a beastly sub I've had laying around for a year untouched.

Well Saturday was a bust, a few people showed up so I cancelled the show and just let people do a bunch of free runs on the meter. Sunday was a better turnout, 14 people for Sunday. Did the SPL and Bass Brawlin classes as well as a Door Slam comp. Mike Gladu won that and the cash prize.

i think its still on i have not heard anything yet but then again you never readlly no. pretty sure its amplified impressions thats putting on the show. but then again i could be wrong again. theres a new show set be happen in manchester NH on sunday you can check the Team North East SPL website to find out the addy

All comps set for this weekend have been cancelled due to the storm, They are beeing run by Amplified Impressions, not New England SPL. If your on facebook look up New England SPL and Team Northeast SPL and get the updates faster than on here, I haven't been getting any emails fromthis site so I never know if anyone posts a reply. The Show set for Manchester NH is being postponed til next Sunday, Sept 4th.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.