Central Region USACi Midwest Regional Aug 27th and 28th in 2011

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

pro-rabbit
5,000+ posts

OKC, OK
This will be a USACi show. Double point on Aug 27th with an after party for the 18+ crowd at a local bar/club sponsor. Still working out the details on what will be offered for specials at the bar for everyone who competes.

The triple point show will be Aug 28th.

If I have enough interest in hotel rooms I will contact a few local hotels to see what kind of price break I can get and secure a section of the hotel for competitors.

This will all be in Perryville, Mo. 63775. The actual location is between two parking lots(not sure which will get our business yet). I will post more info as it becomes available.

I do know the more people we get at this event, the more likely we will be to have it every year again. This was a consistent show for four years(2000-2004), but has been gone for 6 years and we feel it is time to bring it back.

I will be contacting a few companies through out the year for support and product give a ways.

If you have any questions or concerns post up or PM me. It is a while away, but I will do my best to keep this thread with up to date information.

If you want/need more info, please contact 573-271-8456 This is the number for the usaci office in the midwest(Heartland Promtions).

Last edited by a moderator:
Up dated with contact phone number for more information. The number added is an official USACi office based in Missouri and able to book shows or answer any questions you may have.

I wish that was possible. However, do to a few legalities with that location and other issues I don't see that happening any time soon. STL is an option in a year or so though.

Also wanted to note-You must be 18+ to get into the bar and 21+ to drink. I am working on a special for competitors there, but all are welcome at the after party on Saturday(so you do not have to compete to join the party).

make it happen man. im there. this is Dale
This a done deal..Hoping to have a big show..swing down I will buy you a drink at the after party man.

If you know of anyone shops or clubs up that way that may be interested in a show pass on my info...doing crazy deals this year so we can bring back more shows to our area.

This will be a Charity show as well.... We have teamed up with Cars for Kids to help give back to the community.

I will be posting more info very soon as well so check back often!!!

I had some PMs about the Sunday part of the show and points. This is a regional event. If you register to run you automatically get 15 points. If you place you get normal triple point show points.

Saturday is supposed to be a double point show(all though it is not set in stone just yet). If you are a points chaser this a great way to get extra points.

Please remember this is a charity show so all proceeds are going to a good cause. There will be trophies of course and we are waiting to hear back from cars for kids on if they would like to do a car show.

The location is set as well. It will be at a Plaza in Perryville. There are various places to eat at with in the plaza as well as an autozone if you need something. I also think there will be BBQ being sold as well(BBQ proceeds are going to charity as well). I will get the exact address shortly and post it up.

620 N Kingshighway Perryville Mo. 63775

This will take you right to the plaza where it will be held. For some reason I could find the actual address for the plaza and get it work right when I googled it or used gps but this does work.

This is next weekend!! If you are chasing points (regional show points for USACi on Sunday)or just looking to have a great time at the show or after party be sure to make it out!!

what is a good time to be there on saturday?
Saturday is an evening show that is followed by the after party. I will try and get some times tomorrow. I have to call back up MO to get more info as I have not been a part of some of the recent "fine tuning" and last min adjustments of the show.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pro-rabbit

5,000+ posts
pro-rabbit
OKC, OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from