Northeast Region NESPL & Boomer McLoud NH Night Shows

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks Steve for another well run show despite the problems at the armory. The turnout was good and the trophies were nice, even the food was okay....lol.

The final Boomer show of the 2009 season is coming up this weekend. It's rain or shine, and Boomer talked to the National Guard and we will be in the big parking lot out back like normal, not stuck out front like last time. It's supposed to be cloudy and a chance of a passing shower Saturday night, so it's not gonna be a washout or anything, Don't miss out on this show.

Tonights show at Boomer McLouds in Nashua NH has been postponed due to the heavy rain and lack of parking. The National Guard has filled the parking lot with trucks and leaves us with no room except the wet grass, so Boomer has made the last minute decision to postpone the show. Keep checking the main website for a new date.

Boomer hosts the show, but its held at the Army National Guard base in Nashua. I'm guessing Boomer doesn't have room for a decent show at their store. ***** that its postponed though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.