Northeast Region NESPL & Boomer McLoud NH Night Shows

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list

SPL Blazer
10+ year member

SPL Event Promoter
Once again we'll be running the SPL meter for the annual Nashua NH Boomer McLouds night show series. There will be three shows this summer with SPL, Sound Quality, and a small car show. Shows start at 8pm, trophies normally handed out around 11pm. These shows are a great time, registration is free for the car show and for spectators, and the SQ and SPL judging will be ONLY $10 per run. We'll be running the Amateur and the Stock classes at these events, due to time limitations we won't be able to run Slammin Bass. These are great shows to come out to, Boomer will be giving away a JL Audio 13" sub with enclosure at each show, plus many other giveaways throughout the night. Come on up and compete, or just hang out.

Boomer.jpg

Coming up this weekend.

For those of you not planning on the trip to NJ for the USACi 3X or to NY for the dB Drags 3X, this show will be a good time as always. Sound Quality and SPL and for $10 per run. Trophies for 1st & 2nd place and plaques for 3rd place.

I'm actually planning on driving out to NY for the dB Drag/Bass Race,Team Northeast SPL show as soon as this show get's over.

I'll be there Steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think basically car/truck class. This is always Ct.'s biggest car show. And believe it or not, no organization in the Northeast gives out trophies like they do.

i'll be there with a new box again lol hopin to hit a bigger number than last time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I hope the turnout is decent, I want some competition!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.