Neon lights

There's companies like Dual, Jensen, Pyle, and Pyramid that make sweeeeeeeeet boxes with neon in them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Seriously though, why would you want neons in the box?

any led or cathode light will work. it's just the positioning and the wiring that will get a little tricky as you have to figure out how you want them to turn on, thru a relay, or manualy with a switch.

check out Oznium.com for tons and tons of different LED/cathode lighting that will suit you for your need.

Kinda played out, but I always used streetglow I believe is what they were called. They always broke though and that is when the LED lights became popular. I had better luck with the LED lights. I haven't used neons in forever though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.