Neo Forte 6.5 4ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list
Skip the Neo forte and go with the UNs.
They are nasty. About to swap out my 4 PWX10s and going with the UN-10s.
I'm trying to do a 3 way with the NF6.5 for mid range and UN-8s for midbass thats why I'm looking for them. think i can use the UNs for midbass AND midrange?

I'm trying to do a 3 way with the NF6.5 for mid range and UN-8s for midbass thats why I'm looking for them. think i can use the UNs for midbass AND midrange?
The PWX is the best out of the 3 for mid bass. The UNs scream and still have acceptable mid bass.

Why are you gonna swap your then? Need more power handling?
With the power I'm running I have to cross them at 125hz and I can't even really hear the mid bass over the subs anyways. So I would rather trade off mid bass for more mid range.

The PWXs are a lot more warm sounding mids than the Forte or UN.

With the power I'm running I have to cross them at 125hz and I can't even really hear the mid bass over the subs anyways. So I would rather trade off mid bass for more mid range.
Why do you cause forum boners!!! Im in the same boat. Plenty of midbass in my sq mode already, need more midrange.

Im just trying to have a nice balanced loud mids and highs for my hdds have a 200.2 and 4-90 for power so i need something thatll match good with those

Dig my pwx 8's for my midbass.
Yea im ising yours as a reference and although i liked them i feel id need more for my setup.

I would personally do the UNs.
Sell you all 4 of my PWX 10s for $160
Cant fit 10s since i have manual windows, im pushing it with a 6.5 and an 8 and the tweeter. I might end upputting 6.5s in the kicks and tweeters and 8" in a center console sorta like the black nasty

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.