Nemesis subwoofers ? (what the hell are they ?)

mastershake575

CarAudio.com Veteran
Dallas
Local dealer has been pushing Nemesis subwoofers and I have never heard of them (can't find anything online about them). He says according to his distributor there made in the same build house as sundown

OCF0rLT.jpg

JN8i1Ry.jpg

G71ymnW.jpg

The pictures are there M series which is there 800 RMS line. Seems like a beefed up sundown SA and the price isn't bad

Anyone know what these are ?

2.5 inch coil or 3? Def off the shelf parts. The surround and cone remind me of a sinister sounds 12, or the Under Pressure audio 12.. Both are cookie cutter 3inch drivers. If it's a 3inch I'd compare it to the sinister sounds 12 pricing before I purchased as it's probably a similar speaker. The basket they used is used on a few other subs.. FU audio 750 line uses that basket, decently heavy sub, no issues. That's a 2.5 inch coil, again if you want a 2.5 inch coil, I'd compare that pricing first as that's a nice speaker for the money.

Interesting..

I'd ask more questions about them. I did a search came up with nothing. Same results on FB.

Don't like the idea of seeing something in public and can't find any info online.

The local box builder swears by them so I went ahead and got a pair for $170 each (his demo's are incredible and his craftsmanship is on another level ). I guess I will be giving an update next week when I get them in (will be running a VFL 150.1 at 2 ohms).

Probably focusing on local business instead with their shop. Bread n butter vs side venture.
Yeah i know he owns Car stereo giant.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

The local box builder swears by them so I went ahead and got a pair for $170 each (his demo's are incredible and his craftsmanship is on another level ). I guess I will be giving an update next week when I get them in (will be running a VFL 150.1 at 2 ohms).
Tuned in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.