Need two 8 inch subs for midbass, recommendations?

slappin , as a previous owner of 3 different 3rd gens i'm gonna tell you now , you will be better off putting your midbass in pods somewhere in the front. either doors or kick panels. The location in the rear side panels is terrible for any type of bass. Maybe a pair of 8's in door pods , a pair of crscendos in the dash and a pair in kick panels?? It doesnt hurt to try it out for yourself but i have never got anything to sound off in those 6x9 holes.
So what do you think I should put there instead where the 6x9's are?

Maybe a plate with a pair of the crescendos in there for fill for the backseat passengers. Then take the other pair and put'em in kicks or dash. Its fairly easy to make 6.5's fit in the dash because the 4x6 mounts unbolt from the dash once you get the dash pad off. But def run the 8's in pods on the doors or in the kick.

Maybe a plate with a pair of the crescendos in there for fill for the backseat passengers. Then take the other pair and put'em in kicks or dash. Its fairly easy to make 6.5's fit in the dash because the 4x6 mounts unbolt from the dash once you get the dash pad off. But def run the 8's in pods on the doors or in the kick.
Smart thinking there ace. Im gonna do this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

*SlappinAzz*

Shoot em
*SlappinAzz*
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from