Need some recommendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

AnthonyO
10+ year member

Budget Banger Connoisseur
Alright. The wife and I decided to stop saving for my project car, as what I am wanting seems to be nonexistent. So I am gonna throw something in the Exploder. The dimensions I have to work with, this is my grocery getter so don't want to take up the whole *** end, is 40wx20dx15h so almost 7 cubes external to play with. So lets say 4.5 to 5 cubes internal. Now thanks to the trade with UnderFire I have a Nendo2k for power. I listen to ALOT of rap and R&B. I have been throwing around 4-8's (Cadence S2W8's) and would only need 3 cubes after displacement. But if you had a Nendo2k and this much room to play with, what would you do? Keep basshead in mind. Budget $3-400 for subs. I know, I know, not alot. But thats all I wanna throw at it.

I was thinking about that. Cause in this trade I got 1 American Bass XFL12, maybe just add another. But those things like alot of airspace.
Do you know which xfl you have ? There's a couple of versions now. The newest is a black basket 10" spiders and direct leads 2^3 per sub I can build you a box for them if you need a custom box

two xfl 12s will work perfect with your space. Your gross volume is actually 5.56 and after displacement you can achieve a 4 cubic feet net tuned to 33-35hz tuning with plenty of port area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.