Need some help

Participant count
  • Participant list

austin_eaton

I jjust purchased 2- 12" eclipse Ti DVC subs and am wondering if my 2 Kenwood kac-x401t Amps that push 600w's apiece will be enough to get good bass/sound from them. If not what amp would you recommend? I haven't had them installed yet and am waiting for good advice.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

first, congratulations on purchasing what I think is probbaly one of the top 5 best subs ever made - amazing SQ and SPL to go with it, in the right box.

these subs can take serious power and 600 watts to each just wont cut it. i have heard of ti's taking near 3000rms each, so go get a powerful amp, or better still get two. look at something like mtx 8100d, dei 1100d, usamps 2000x, zapco 9.0xd, rockford 1500.1. these are all qulity items which wil make the subs hit, hit hard. oh and make sure u allocate enough of your budget for a good, custom made box and cabling to get the best out of your equipment.

I totally agree, it doesn't matter how nice the subs are if the amp isn't gonna be worth it...underpowering subs that nice is like trying to chop down a tree with a pocket knife, it just isn't gonna cut it. And all those amps mentioned are huge @ss chainsaws, they'll get the job done!

Keep it loud

JELLYDIME

Thanks for the input guys but I got a quik kwestion. What if I powered the subs with two

X-TANT X1001 Amps for the Eclipse ti DVC Subs?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.