need some help with my speaker setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

08impalals

Posts per day: 0.02

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 pm Post subject: new speakers, have a couple of questions Reply with quote

I have an 08 impala ls. I already swapped out the head unit for a pioneer p3200BT. Now i'm looking to change out the speakers. I plan on doing this in steps. I plan on changing the fronts first, then the backs, and then most likely add a 4 channel amp. I have these picked out so far and i'd like to know if they'll fit, and if you guys recommend this setup. Also i'm stuck between two sets for the front. One of the sets in the front come with tweeters, and i was wondering if those would fit in the oem tweeter opening.

Front

Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P1653

or

Rockford-Fosgate-Punch-P1652-S

Back

Rockford Fosgate Punch P1692

amp

Rockford Fosgate Prime R300-4 300 Watt Multi Channel Amplifier (wont let me post link)

if you guys have better suggestions for around the same price or cheaper, let me know.

Also if you guys could recommend an amp wiring kit that would be awesome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.