Need some help picking an amp

Look for something used in the 1500-2000w range, you're not going to see anywhere near the 1000w rating on music especially after box rise and what not..

i just ordered the audioque hdc3 15 and need some ideas for an amp, id like to pay around 250 to 300. no box yet, it will be in a 2000 golf hatch.
Nice to see someone local on here. I would go with the Soundstream Rubicon also. It's a good amp for the price also check out the mb quart onyx 1500. Keep your eye for a used amp you can get off a little cheaper. Let me guess Custom Enclosures is trying to push the Planet Audio amp on you.

Nice to see someone local on here. I would go with the Soundstream Rubicon also. It's a good amp for the price also check out the mb quart onyx 1500. Keep your eye for a used amp you can get off a little cheaper. Let me guess Custom Enclosures is trying to push the Planet Audio amp on you.
no its just the planet audio is 125 and i can get two.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.