Need Some Amp Recommendations

drummer_boy51

One of my friends might be selling his Interfire subs and getting some JL's, so I'd need an amp to power these new subs. They are two 10" Interfire subs dual 4-ohm, rated at 500 watts RMS and 1,000 watts peak.

What kind of amp would ya'll suggest I get? Mono or 2 channel? I'd like to keep it relatively cheap if I could, but I know an amp of good quality that puts out that much power will probably be kind of expensive. Thanks for the help!

I'll second the MB Quart ONX1.1000D as I have experience with this one. VMinnovations has it for $159 as

well as the AUDIOPIPE AP10001D (which people say is a great solid amp on a budget.) for $144

And if you use code CACO85 you get 8.5% off.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.