Need recommendations?

Can't go wrong with soundqubed. Solid Subwoofers. Wang time!
Glad to hear that. I've heard a lot of good things about them wanted the hdc3 but was a little out of budget so went with the hds3 and still have cash to spend lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Glad to hear that. I've heard a lot of good things about them wanted the hdc3 but was a little out of budget so went with the hds3 and still have cash to spend lol
No doubt! Use that money toward electrical(OFC wire) and or Sound deadening.

Hell ya. Sounds like you're on your way. Hardest part is the wait. Lol
Yea its awful lol every time I hear my phone I'm hoping its email with shipping confirmation lol

Ive enjoyed my HDS312s, and still enjoying my HDS310s,,Great subs and the XFLs are well built also.All have taken a beating and still going hard.Great choice.Give them approx 3-4 weeks, and they will loosen up and slamm theyre azzez off!!Great subs

You may end up need spending that extra money on Bracing!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.