Need recommendations?

04tahoe

TN
Sold my 2 alpine type R's got about 400 to spend on a sub or sub's what do you guys recommend. Going in a 04 Tahoe running a mrx-m240 2400 RMS @2 ohm.

Can get 2 used 15" dd 700 series in an enclosure for 400. Or I can get a 15 dd 9500j series for 375 and build enclosure. Just trying to look at all options

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Sold my 2 alpine type R's got about 400 to spend on a sub or sub's what do you guys recommend. Going in a 04 Tahoe running a mrx-m240 2400 RMS @2 ohm.
Can get 2 used 15" dd 700 series in an enclosure for 400. Or I can get a 15 dd 9500j series for 375 and build enclosure. Just trying to look at all options

u ever look the FU 1250 (I think it is) 2 of those if that amp does rated power or if it's a little weaker than 2400 u could probably do 2 fu 750s or 2 sundowns sa.. I don't know how any of those would compare to 9500 but I'm sure they would all kill the alpines with that power

The fu's are a little above my budget I actually looked at them earlier today. The sundowns I'm looking at are b stock and the 600 watt version I've heard they're way underrated but I wonder if the could handle 1000-1200 each

u ever look the FU 1250 (I think it is) 2 of those if that amp does rated power or if it's a little weaker than 2400 u could probably do 2 fu 750s or 2 sundowns sa.. I don't know how any of those would compare to 9500 but I'm sure they would all kill the alpines with that power
Those fu 1250's would be nice tho

The fu's are a little above my budget I actually looked at them earlier today. The sundowns I'm looking at are b stock and the 600 watt version I've heard they're way underrated but I wonder if the could handle 1000-1200 each
lots of peeps run 1k to e maybe pushing it if amp does rated power idk if it does (if it way overrated maybe 900 per sub be ok adjust down a little) I agree with kr we ain't seen the DD's if they look good and box is good and ain't 8yrs old u may better get those (especially if u can hear them play) those are some d**m nice subs and they can handle the power.. hey will dude let u stick them in your ride to test them if so do that..

lots of peeps run 1k to e maybe pushing it if amp does rated power idk if it does (if it way overrated maybe 900 per sub be ok adjust down a little) I agree with kr we ain't seen the DD's if they look good and box is good and ain't 8yrs old u may better get those (especially if u can hear them play) those are some d**m nice subs and they can handle the power.. hey will dude let u stick them in your ride to test them if so do that..
I ordered 2 soundqubed hds3.115 last night. Heard a lot of good things about them and been wanting to try them anywayss

And I've seen birth sheets on amps like mine that showed closer to 3k so figured it might be a Lil much for the 600 watt sa's

D**M they'll be loud, u gonna make a ported box?
Yea posted earlier trying to get a box design hopefully cscstang will chime in soon he designed my old box for my 2 alpine type R's and it was loud. Soundqubed has a box design and cut sheet for them on the website but wanting something that fits my Tahoe better

I ordered 2 soundqubed hds3.115 last night. Heard a lot of good things about them and been wanting to try them anywayss
Can't go wrong with soundqubed. Solid Subwoofers. Wang time!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.