Need Opinions on Rims...

BigDrez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
OK...this is almost my exact Jeep only this is an 03 and mine is an 01...and this is the only pic I could find of the same color and everything but anyways...I have narrowed it down to 3 sets of rims...all of them 20's....so which ones do you guys think would look the best...

this is the car I'm workin' with

MyJeep.jpg

these are the BZO Big Boss 20's

BZOBigBoss.jpg

these are the BZO Colt 45 20's

BZOcolt45s.jpg

and these are the Davaj Cameo 20's...

DavajCameo.gif

all are around pretty much the same price...but I am an indecisive prick...so any and all comments/opinions will help....I think I personally like the BZO Colt 45's the best....

I like the second ones the best, as well. I would highly recommend stepping up to 22s. You might kick yourself later if you go with 20s.

I don't know...never seen a Jeep on 22's...but I was trying to stay away from doing anything to the suspension and what not...and I think 22's might be a little too big...20's seem like they'd be straight....I'll think about it though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.