Need help

Participant count
  • Participant list
You need rca's. Either splice into the factory wiring harness or buy one specific to vehicle
Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
Don't do this Get the harness. You'll need it for wiring up the deck. Then run rcas from deck to amp. Run wire from amp speaker leads to harness

Don't do this Get the harness. You'll need it for wiring up the deck. Then run rcas from deck to amp. Run wire from amp speaker leads to harness
Yeah dont be like me other option i advised buy one

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

Bbax

Bbax
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Bbax