Need help with Pioneer Avics 8100NEX installed in 08 tahoe (rear entertainment)

Participant count
  • Participant list

khool750

I've installed a Pioneer Avics 8100NEX into my 2008 Tahoe using Idatalink Maestro RR, GM5 harness, and some other accessories that Crutchfield recommended using to keep all of my features. My truck has Bose, nav, rear camera, onstar, rear entertainment. The reason for my post is, after 2 weeks of sitting on the phone with Crutchfield support and Idatatlink support, I was able to get this thing installed and everything worked perfectly, well at least I thought. All of my chimes, cameras, sounds works now, and my rear monitor displays the movie playing, but I get no sound to the wireless headphones, but I can get sound to wired headphones, if the front unit is also playing the movie. If I change the front unit to radio, or something else other than the movie, the wired headphones will play what the head unit is playing, not the movie that is being displayed on the rear monitor. Also, the Tahoe had a rear entertainment setup on the console, allowing for the back passengers to access different areas of the head unit independently. When I power this on, I get feedback in my back speakers and the unit lists headphones, and does not allow independent control of that unit. So my problem is, does anyone have experience pairing the rear entertainment to these pioneer units where it is a true dual zone set up? Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.