Need help with mids and high amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Budget 0-400 and power i dont really know because ive never done mids and highs before so i dont really know and i can run all of those mids and highs off of 1 amp or do i have to buy more than one amp?

You'll need either a 6 channel or a 4 channel and 2 channel and at least 250 watts rms at 2 ohms for the Mids and prolly 50 watts rms x2 for the tweets

So 2 amps both 2ohms one 250 rms for the lanzar mx53 and Power Acoustik PRO-808 then another amp for the tweets at 50rms? And both 4-channels? How im having it is 2 tweets in each front door then 1 8" mid in each front door then 2 lanzar mx53 in each front door.

I've got 2 amps. One us used. An arc audio kar 200.2 and a 2 month old vfl 350.4 I can do both for $425 shipped. The vfl will put out 250 rms x 4 at 2 ohms. The arc will do 100x2 at 2 ohms

I could do that but i dont have the money right now i just ordered my fi sp4 18 and i need to get the Q1-3500D.1 as an amp for it already have my box built tuned at 29hz ported

I could do that but i dont have the money right now i just ordered my fi sp4 18 and i need to get the Q1-3500D.1 as an amp for it already have my box built tuned at 29hz ported
Nice. You'll need a big amp to peer the Mids and highs to keep up then

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.