Need help with Kicker L7

SHiFT3

I have a 15" Kicker L7 DVC 4 Ohm

I currently have it in a G35 coupe in a ported box ( will post secs of box later after I measure it)

Its tuned to something like 34Hz but I'm pretty sure thats off

My point is I'd like some help building a proper ported box to go into my G35's trunk

The biggest enclosure I can fit is somewhere around 3 cubic feet

I'd also like it to be tunes to around 30Hz

Any help is welcomed and if more info is need just ask

Btw, I have built enclosures before but I don't seem to be getting them right so advice on that is welcomed

Thanks

If all you've got is 3 cu. ft. then I'd unload the L7. Imo they need at least 4.5 and that's on the small side for them. Get a good 12 or a pair of 10's in that space.

If all you've got is 3 cu. ft. then I'd unload the L7. Imo they need at least 4.5 and that's on the small side for them. Get a good 12 or a pair of 10's in that space.
I tend to agree.

Or run it sealed, but you may just want that ported sound.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.