Need help with how to build the port! i got all the info in!

Participant count
  • Participant list

wetole
10+ year member

alright so im building a box for my new zcon 18 inch sub at about 3000 watts rms and im not sure exactly how to do the port. give me some help on what the dimensions of the port should be. the sub is going to be walled off with the port and the sub facing the front. im driving a 1995 honda civic and im planing on removing the entire back seats and having the sub there, im pretty sure that i have the room to do it but i just need to know how exactly to make the port. i want the box to be about 32 inches wide, about 24 inches tall and 14 inches deep. so it would actually be about 6.25 cubed feet. so how should i build that port if i want the port to be on the side where the width of 32 inches is?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.