Need help trouble with my infinity kappa perfects 6.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bigboy714

I'm having trouble with my infinity perfects whenever I turn the volume high they just keep cutting out. They just suddenly lose volume and turn on and off from the left speaker and then to right. And when I lower the volume they return to normal. it's just happening to these which are my fronts and nothing happens to my rears which are some pioneer 6x9 and I don't think it's a voltage drop because I'm running them on a jl audio he 600/4. Please help don't know what to do

sounds like a wiring issue. The best thing you can do is check all the wiring.

Check the RCA inter cnnects. make sure they aren't stretched or piniched.

Check the amplifiers power, remote and ground terminals at the amp and the source.

Make sure the Ground wire is 3 feet or less and has metal to metal contact.

Make sure the positive wire isnt getting hot or loose or grounding out somewhere.

Make sure the remote turn on is not pinched or streatched.

Check the speaker wire. Make sure the wire from the amp to the speakers isnt stretched or pinched. and has good connections at speaker and amp. If it calls for a spaded terminal then make sure they are installed correctly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.