Need help to find a Bass Knob

Participant count
  • Participants list

Tcapone86

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone so I'm new here and i was wondering if anyone can help, I'm putting my sound system together again after years of not using them, and i'm looking for my original base knob but can't find it anymore i own 3 US AMPS 1 us amp 2000 and 2 us amp 1000X i'm really interested to buy 1 original knob does anyone know where i can get it from even used i don't mind as long as its working.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you care that it is an official US Amps knob? If not, does the amp have connections for the knob? If so you can create one yourself with a potentiometer. I did this with one of my amps, super easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.