need help setting up system

it'd be good. and just a factoid to keep in mind. the 165w refers to the size of the midbass driver. 165 millimetres wide. its a bit deceptive it looks like watts. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

they take lots of power but don't need lots of power to sound great.

I have looked around the net for component systems and these are my options... i am gonna be using a jl audio 300/2 amp...

focal 165w

mb quart qsd 216

cdt es620

all three of these component systems end up costing the same... which component system will match up best with my amp???

I would definitely go for the utopia's. I got mine yesterday and will be installing them next saturday! can't wait! when i heard them i was locked, once you hear these you will never change trust me. or at least i wont.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.