Need Help Power

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a 2007 honda crv i upgraded to a second high out put alternator and three 12v batteries and running 1/0 gauge wire and yes i already have the sub box made
You have dual alts on a Honda? Post some pics... I had a solo X on a Rockford 2000.1 slab back in the day and it got down. I'd get a 2000-3000 watt amp... Those 5,000-10,000rms are like burp ratings... The solo X doesn't handle power like that daily.

I have a 2007 honda crv i upgraded to a second high out put alternator and three 12v batteries and running 1/0 gauge wire and yes i already have the sub box made
What is the brand and amperage of your alternator ? (reason I ask is because the Honda's have the ELD voltage regulator, its hard to get an aftermarket alternator for them).
Singer was the only alternator company I found that offered the Honda ELD bypass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.