need help ! pleas...

Participant count
  • Participant list

haimvardi

CarAudio.com Newbie
israel
i have a kia sorento 2016 with head unit that install the dealer
i want to install amp with subwoofer and 4 component and i want to add center speaker on my dash but i don't know how to install that becuase i have 4 line on my amp
and another amp that only for the subwoofer -monoblock

some one can help me how to connect the center

Last edited:
some one can help me how to connect the center
For that ypu need a radio or Digital Sound Processor that can decode Dolby 5.1. You would also need media that has that programmed in it. I may be wrong but I think only movies use center channel. There may be music with it but I honestly do not see the need for it.

For that ypu need a radio or Digital Sound Processor that can decode Dolby 5.1. You would also need media that has that programmed in it. I may be wrong but I think only movies use center channel. There may be music with it but I honestly do not see the need for it.

Which processor do you recommend and how to connect it to the amplifiers
With you can help me .. with an electric drawing or with an illustration of video or pictures
* I know it's more for movies but with it you can change the speaker center.
Just produce a speech-only sound, so we'll improve the behavior of the other speakers by being more agile.

Thank you very much for your help
I have some electrical drawing I have not tried yet and I do not know with it would be good

I have some electrical drawing I have not tried yet and I do not know with it would be good
I do not think that would work with a 5.1 channel program. I used an old Coustic 460 that way, but the 3rd output was a subwoofer. Problem with that diagram is the third output is more powerful than the "fronts". Also, the manufacturer claimed the amp was designed to handle this configuration. So if that is not a diagram for your amp, I would ascertain it's specifications.
From what I understand, DSPs use two or four channels to "time align" the sound, to give the effect of instrument positioning. But here is a 5.1 channel decoder.
Screenshot_20210427-162006.png

I am stateside, so I do not know how high shipping would be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.