Need help picking out computer speakers!!!!! HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I use to be into comps and games nad whatnot and I kinda miss it. But as we all know music comes first. Wanting a nice set of computer speakers that sound good get pretty loud but dnt break the bank?? Been out the loop way to long. Use to run logitech g-51's "i think" they were great but this time around I dnt have $200 bucks for speakers.. Help??

Dayton Audio T-Amp and B652 Speaker Bundle 300-650

I'd pick up these.

Logitech's are pretty decent and I've had a few sets. Right now I have some cheap $20 stereo Logitech's but I had the X-540's that my cousin is rocking now. I also had some of the Z-5500's which were awesome. I've upgraded to just using my home stereo system though. If you can find some of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 those are supposed to be great.

One of my friends just used one of those bookshelf stereo system receivers and used some self built speakers.

My buddies and I also found a Denon 5.1 receiver and some older Sony bookshelf speakers at a thrift store, spent $12 total. Ish gets loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.