Need help on system upgrades

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im getting ready ro upgrade my sysyem and have 2 options need to know which one will sound better. I listen mostly to 90s rap but also country etc so want sound quality but bass when needed.

Option 1: crossfire c5 1700 amp, 3 crossfire c5 12s, crossfire c5 800.4 , two morel 6.5 component sysyems.

Option 2: zapco 2000, 3 jl audio w3v3 subs, zapco 480 4 channel, two morel 6.5 component

Which option do yall think will sound better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jl seems to be geared for sound quality and I'm not sure about those crossfires. If you're looking for superior sound quality jl might be the better option. I've never had the w3v3 but I've had the w6v3 and w7 and I really like the w6v3 over the w7. The sound quality is super nice on the w6v3 10" sub and yes I've had the 12" too but my favorite is the 10" for my SUV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they going into a trunk ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are going in back of a jeep wrangler, heres the box, almost done its wrapped in leather now so just gotta put plexiglass
4af8ad94c27e0c958884139cf4544673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.