Need help on fixing drilled hole in sealed box

AgEnT
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I drilled a hole in my sealed box to have series wiring but changed back to parallel wiring. Ill be getting my amp this week so i want to make sure my box is air tight and sealed in order to have the best sound. What are some good ways to seal the hole? I was told to use **** glue. I have JB weld at my house if that will work. Any opinions on what would be the best way?

silicone? wood glue seems to be pretty nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol sorry i just dont wanna screw up my box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif lowes is close ill go there and see what i can find.

How big is the hole ?12ga Wire size or so ? Take a wood golf tee , slap a little glue on the pointy end . Then put it in the hole , smack it a couple times to seat it good with hammer. Then when the glue dries , cut off the excess tee and sand smooth . Odds are though, if it's a small hole your not gonna notice a difference //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yes its very small hole, only enough to run 2 speaker wires that are prob like 12-16 gauge. what should i stick in there so it covers up the hole or should i just put enough glue there to cover the hole?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.