Need Help On Building A System 5-7k Price Range, Please Help

william_82

hello my name is william and im looking for some help and or ideas. i have always wanted to be one of the guys you can hear coming from 3 blocks away or more.

i have never had much money for a higher end system. well now ive come into some huge money in a lawsuite i won.

i have spent over 100 hours trying to reserch car audio online and i still feel as if im no more the wiser if you know what I mean?

i want to put a really nice system into my 98 expedition

so my question now is this.

with a price range of 5 - 7 thousand bucks, whats some of the best of the best things to get? what kinda head unit, tweeters, subs, wire, amps, battires, anything else im missing?

if you had 5 - 7 thousand bucks and a 98 expedition what would you throw into it to make it boom so hard lol!!

im open to any and all suggestions, and i hope somone here can help me with ideas before i go into a shop and get screwed.

i live in portland oregon and am willing to travel, as i have not found anyone close yet that i think will do the best job for the right price, i come in and all they see is money signs, i want the best system with the most bang for my buck, ty everyone

hello my name is william and im looking for some help and or ideas. i have always wanted to be one of the guys you can hear coming from 3 blocks away or more.
i have never had much money for a higher end system. well now ive come into some huge money in a lawsuite i won.

i have spent over 100 hours trying to reserch car audio online and i still feel as if im no more the wiser if you know what I mean?

i want to put a really nice system into my 98 expedition

so my question now is this.

with a price range of 5 - 7 thousand bucks, whats some of the best of the best things to get? what kinda head unit, tweeters, subs, wire, amps, battires, anything else im missing?

if you had 5 - 7 thousand bucks and a 98 expedition what would you throw into it to make it boom so hard lol!!

im open to any and all suggestions, and i hope somone here can help me with ideas before i go into a shop and get screwed.

i live in portland oregon and am willing to travel, as i have not found anyone close yet that i think will do the best job for the right price, i come in and all they see is money signs, i want the best system with the most bang for my buck, ty everyone
How much space are you wanting to use in there? Wall?

I have a guy that ships stuff Cross country so he could prob help out but I'm not sure if Oregon is gonna have alot to load his trailer if you wanted a big enclosure from me.

dude i can sell you a system that will be less than what you think and be hella loud. 2 dc lvl 5 18's a dc 5.0 3 xs d 3100 batts and a xs batt up front.some phd components in the doors and phd mids in the rear doors ,also a dc 175.4 amp fr the doors 100 ft of wire a pioneer x150bh deck.custom box all the dash kits and wires to install ,this would put you in a 6k area price wise ,and i could prolly find you a local installer .all the components would be new of course with full warranties to

How much space are you wanting to use in there? Wall?I have a guy that ships stuff Cross country so he could prob help out but I'm not sure if Oregon is gonna have alot to load his trailer if you wanted a big enclosure from me.
right now im looking for items needed. a custom box is important but right now im trying to figure out that's best on the market right now for audio equipment

there are quite a few , dc ,american bass , sundown ,phd, b2 tantric,these are all competition level amps and subs which is what you need to be looking at .if i can help just ask.

dude i can sell you a system that will be less than what you think and be hella loud. 2 dc lvl 5 18's a dc 5.0 3 xs d 3100 batts and a xs batt up front.some phd components in the doors and phd mids in the rear doors ,also a dc 175.4 amp fr the doors 100 ft of wire a pioneer x150bh deck.custom box all the dash kits and wires to install ,this would put you in a 6k area price wise ,and i could prolly find you a local installer .all the components would be new of course with full warranties to
ty for the reply, I have never hurd of you guys before so im going to do some research, the big problem im going to have is buying over the internet as I know nothing about installing system and from what I have seen its best to leave it to the people who know what they are doing. if you have a shop? I can drive down to cali, hell id drive anywhere in the country to get a slammin sound system.

ty for the reply, I have never hurd of you guys before so im going to do some research, the big problem im going to have is buying over the internet as I know nothing about installing system and from what I have seen its best to leave it to the people who know what they are doing. if you have a shop? I can drive down to cali, hell id drive anywhere in the country to get a slammin sound system.
if you drive down i can have the system installed ,prolly take a day or two ,but would be loud ,very loud and worth the drive for you .my teammate has a local shop that do work at when need be .he and myself take pride in building loud abnoxious stereo systems

why does the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" come to mind...

You can get very loud for that kind of money, or you can get totally ripped off and not have **** for that amount. Spend more time researching until you have a solid understanding of what you want to do, what equipment is required, etc... You'll have a much better chance of spending those dollars wisely

Serious question: do you have a vendor section? Cuz it's getting old with you spamming every fuggin thread on here when someone asks a question.

Serious question: do you have a vendor section? Cuz it's getting old with you spamming every fuggin thread on here when someone asks a question.
You have 9500 posts and don't know what a vendor account looks like?

OP, Mylows can set you up with some good equipment for sure.

Mistrass your a *******. How can u not know who mylows10 is??? William_82 mylows10 is a very good vendor. I live in Texas and he is and California and u can say he is the one putting my system together. He always answers my questions and suggests for better things. If your going to spend that much money then use it wisely and don't go with some kicker trash -_- I'm going with dc audio 5k and 2 15 xl. And have about 2800 so far into my system.

wow. I would think your opinion mattered until I noticed what the other guys are saying, ive only been on this website for less then 24 hours now and I know that mylows10 is a certified vendor here....

im thinking hard about spending my money with the guy at the same time im still looking for more ideas.

def dont need that much money but

high output alternator

dc

mechman

tenny

Wire

Mylows will hook u up with that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

battery

xs power

deka

die hard plat

amps

american bass

crescendohttp://store.crescendoaudio.com/bc5500d/

cadencehttp://www.audiosavings.com/products/Mono-Car-Amplifier/Cadence-Zrs-C7-14,000w-Peak-Competition-Mono-Car-Amplifier-24-Db-Crossover-Amp/ZRSC7.aspx

sundownhttp://www.woofersetc.com/p-9251-saz-4500d-sundown-audio-4500w-1-channel-monoblock-amplifier.aspx

dc sounds DC Audio - 5.0k

subs

sundown

fi car audio N215 - Fi Car Audio Store

dc sounds

tantric

b2

incriminator

for everything is worth. The one thing that I have learned is that the install and box are almost 90 percent of how great or ****** your system will sound. because of that I would almost 100 percent go down to mylows and have a previous champion built and design your system for you and save time and effort getting products from different places so you know that they are guarenteed to have an amazing system. you wont be screwed. you will have warranty and a guy you can drill for info //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.