Need Help Getting 2 SD-3 10's In a Ford Super Crew

Participant count
  • Participant list

droberts26

I have a set of SD-3 10's that I am wanting to install in a 2014 Ford SuperCrew. I have been playing around with different box designs for a couple of weeks now and I just haven't come up with anything that I am really happy with.

Has anyone here installed a set under the rear seat of one of these trucks without having to raise the rear seat? I am not even opposed to raising the rear seat as long as it looks professional. No offense to the guys at LMI or anyone that uses those brackets but that just isn't the look I am looking for.

If you have installed some of these in a 2009-2014 F150 I would love to see some pictures of dimensions if you have them.

I have a set of SD-3 10's that I am wanting to install in a 2014 Ford SuperCrew. I have been playing around with different box designs for a couple of weeks now and I just haven't come up with anything that I am really happy with.
Has anyone here installed a set under the rear seat of one of these trucks without having to raise the rear seat? I am not even opposed to raising the rear seat as long as it looks professional. No offense to the guys at LMI or anyone that uses those brackets but that just isn't the look I am looking for.

If you have installed some of these in a 2009-2014 F150 I would love to see some pictures of dimensions if you have them.
Just texted you back with pics.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

droberts26

droberts26
Crosby, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
CSCStang