Need Help Finding SoundStream!!!!!

themixster

Hey guys! Anyone out there no anything about SoundStream and what happened to them? I sent in my 10.0 amp to get it worked on a couple of months ago and now their phone number is disconnected! They also pulled their website off the internet! If anyone out there knows who bought them out or can give me a phone number that actually works, PLEASE drop me a line and let me know. That amp cost me $700!!! Any info would be helpful.......thanks alot guys, I'm counting on you all!!

-LATE-

I know for afact they have been taken over.....but by who I cant quite remember, but I think its possibly lightning audio or maybe power accoustik, one of the two....(I read it somewhere, but cant remember where)

Nice amp though, v.nice!!!

-------------------iM eXtReMeLy ShOcKeD. r U?---------------------------

Good luck with that! I have no idea but i do have a question. Do any of you like or no if permid is any good? Because my friend wants to sell me an 840 watt permid amp for $300 and I'm not sure if permid is werth anything. If so email me at Stringass69@caraudio.com please. I'll be watching. Thank you

I wouldn't worry too much, I mean still try to find the number but from what I hear they are restucturing the company because they were bought out....so you will get your amp back but its going to be awhile. As far as the guy with the 300 for a pyramid...don't do it. Those amps are really low quality and for that much money there are numerous mid quality to upper quality amps you could get. Don't be fooled by the wattage that it says it won't hit it.

Yes they have been bought out.. but by Power Acoustik.. PA intends to keeps SS as the high end to cover a more broad market.. Everything has been turned upsidedown but they are still there. It will prolly take a while to get theyre act together so dont be too discouraged.. I would either direct your questions to PA or go to http://carsound.com and hit up Rob Hephner in the forums he would know if anyone does.

Mike

The last reply is correct. Soundstream was bought by Power Acoustik. You can contact Brad Fair, he is the V.P. of Sales. He will let you know what to do. Their number is 323-724-4600. Wait to see if the new Soundstream stuff is going to be cheap crap like Power Acoustik is now, before you buy any more amps. Chances are, they will do the same thing that Audiobahn, MA Audio, and Pyramid are doing. They buy old companies and sell the name to the consumer as high end products, but the quality is actually terrible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.