NEED HELP figuring out my car audio situation! 6x9's or 1 10"

The rear deck is a two layer stamped steel piece, it's the plastic mounts and top cover moving against it that buzz. At this point probably going to fabricate proper MDF mounts for the front and rear, and sound deaden the doors and rear deck. For now I'm going to throw in the matching set of MM691's with the MM6501's. They received great reviews all over the web and now with proper mounting/ sound deadening they should do the trick. I can obviously add a sub stage but with the amount I wanna spend and results I wanna see this choice makes the most sense right now. Any input?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I am out of the car audio world the more my ears age. However, I am very much still a hobbyist in the electrical field. With much of my current...
Just remembered, I have that same coaxial/comp set, BNIB, $245 shipped if you are interested. I have the matching coaxials, took these of the...
Using Sky High copper OFC wiring and Stinger 8000 series rcas. The US Acoustics usx4085 is rated at 85X4 @ 12.9 volts and proably close to 100w X...
Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...

About this thread

zstill

zstill
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
zstill