Need help designing my system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lubejobs

Hi, I haven't done a system in a Couple of years. I just bought a new freightliner Sportchassis and want to upgrade the system and it. It comes with a pioneer Z130bt head unit.

I just bought the new JL CS113TG which is the new flat 13 1/2 inch subwoofer.

I was planning on using the Rockford P1000X1D amplifier.

I bought two sets of morel hybrid Ovation 2 ways For front and rear doors. What would be the best amp to use for the two sets of morels?

I appreciate any recommendations thank youView attachment 26539779

Looks like you already purchased several items for the project already. What exactly are you looking for help with.

What you purchased is not all that bad to be honest though.

If you are looking to purchase items posting a budget will help, if you are ok with purchasing items online you can find many things from a wide range of products for really good prices from trusted sources.

I would look into some of the new American Bass Mini VFL Hybrids.I have a couple of the bass amps, and a 4ch, that I got from @mylows10,and they are very nice, and sound amazing for the money..lots of clean power

Hi, Really no budget. I don't want to spend 3 grand for an amp but I do want the morels to work to their full potential. I had a pair of morels in one of my Lambos and they sounded amazing. It is a small area to fill. The truck has a big cab.

I am very limited to what sub i can use due to the back seat reclining flat. That was why i figured i would try the JL.

I am not opposed to replacing any of the stuff I bought. I want to do this one time.

If you could build the perfect system (under $10k) what would you suggest?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.